The Annual General Meeting of the Wantage and Grove Cricket Club will take place on Friday November 27th, 2015 at the Pavilion in Charlton Village Road, Wantage to commence promptly at 7.30p.m. The agenda is as follows
- To receive apologies for absence
- To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on November 28th, 2014.
- To discuss any matters arising from these minutes
- To receive the Officers’ Reports.
- To elect the officers and committee for 2016.
- To elect the Vice-presidents.
- To appoint the Auditors.
- To determine the level of the members’ annual subscription for 2016.
- To consider any other business by permission of the Chairman
- Proposed changes to the Club constitution
- To settle the date of the next Annual General meeting.
Note: By order of the Chairman.
- All officers’ posts must be filled by election at each Annual General Meeting. In the unlikely event of no new nominations being made, some of the existing officers are prepared to offer themselves for re-election
- Nominations may be sent to the Secretary at his home address, 5 Glebe Gardens, Grove, Wantage, OX12 7LX, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A nomination form is available from the Secretary.
- As this meeting takes place on a normal club night it is imperative business is completed before 8.30p.m. (Written reports will help). Motions still outstanding at this time may be delegated to the committee or postponed to another general meeting at the Chairman’s discretion.